Call me a cynic, but whenever a new diet pill comes out and I read all the claims made for it I tend to presume that it is not quite as good as the manufacturers are leading us to believe.
So when I heard about PhenQ, and how it is supposed to have the same power as several weight loss supplements all rolled into a single pill, I was sceptical.
According to the marketing material PhenQ can give you “the body you deserve” by working at the problem from 5 angles:
- Appetite suppression
- Fat burning
- Energy providing
- Preventing the growth of new fat cells (fat blocking)
- Reducing fatigue
- Providing an anti oxidant
In my experience most people already have the body they deserve. If you are eating too much of the wrong food and getting little or no exercise, then (sorry to say) any weight gained is your own fault. Having said that, most experts agree that targeting body fat in a number of different ways is a good way to get results, so I became intrigued enough to take a closer look at PhenQ and, the truth of the matter is, it’s got a lot more going for it than I originally thought.
The Company That Makes PhenQ
PhenQ is manufactured in Europe and the manufacturing process is is carried out in FDA and GMP approved facilities located in the USA and here in Great Britain. This is big point in the product’s favour because people who buy PhenQ can be sure they are consuming a supplement that has been produced to rigorous quality standards and does not contain any hidden or dangerous ingredients.
What Are The Ingredients Of PhenQ
PhenQ contains 7 ingredients:
- a-LACYS RESET is a proprietary blend created by Nutraceuticals International Group. It’s not a popular ingredient. In fact, as far as I can ascertain, PhenQ is the only product that uses it. That’s quite surprising because the ingredient has a lot to offer and its presence here may make PhenQ particularly useful to bodybuilders because the test subjects involved in one clinical trial lost 7.24% of their body fat and increased their muscle mass by 3.8%. Read more
- Nopal is a cactus extract that has the ability to suppress the appetite. It also works as a fat blocker so, in a nutshell, it can help you to eat less food and ensure any dietary fats that do make it into the stomach are not digested. Fats that are not digested do not release any calories, so the fact that nopal has become such a respected weight loss ingredient is not that surprising. Read more
- Capsimax Powder is patent-protected ingredient that consists of capsicum, caffeine, piperine, and vitamin B3. Each of them can improve the body’s ability to burn fat, but capsicum is probably the “power ingredient” and some studies suggest it may also act as an appetite suppressant. Read more
- Calcium Carbonate used to be considered nothing more than a binder and filler, but some studies results suggest it may have the ability to prevent the formation of fresh fat cells within he body.
- Caffeine can fight diet-related fatigue by providing an energy boost. It is also an appetite suppressant and fat burner.
- Chromium Picolinate is useful for regulating insulin levels and preventing the desire to snack on sugary foods. It also shows promise as a fat burner, but it is not nearly as powerful as capsicum.
- L Carnitine Furmarate is a fat burning amino acid that can also help ease the dieting process by fighting feelings of fatigue.
How to Take PhenQ (What to do & What Not to Do)
- Do take one capsule with breakfast and another with lunch.
- Do not take PhenQ alongside other sources of caffeine (tea, coffee, etc.).
- Do not take PhenQ after 3pm.
What Past Customers Have to Say About PhenQ
Although it is possible to learn a lot about a product by looking at the list of ingredients it contains, customer reviews often provide the best idea of how good or bad a given product is likely to be and a lot of people are saying a lot of good things about PhenQ.
Here are a few sample comments I found during my research:
Does PhenQ Cause Side Effects
I haven’t read any reports about side effects, but sometimes it pays to play it safe and get some medical advice before using a new brand of supplement.
This is especially important for:
- People who are under 18
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child
- People with existing health problems
- People who are taking medication
My Take on PhenQ
PhenQ is a highly effective.
The things that impress me most about PhenQ are:
- Reputable manufacturer
- Produced to high quality standards
- Contains some powerful ingredients
- Excellent customer reviews
Although I forgot to mention it earlier in this review, PhenQ is sold with a 60 day money back guarantee. That is also a big point in its favour because it shows the manufacturer’s faith in the product and gives customers plenty of time to get their money back if they are not totally delighted with the results. If there is a reason not to buy PhenQ I failed to find it, the product appears to offer everything the manufacturer claim.
Where to Buy PhenQ
A bottle of PhenQ cost £45.95 / $69.95 from the official website. There are no extra charges for P&P and customers who place slightly larger orders are rewarded with free products.
The best value PhenQ package is the buy 3 and get 2 free deal – this equates to just £26 / $38 per bottle. The official site is available in many languages such as French, German and Italian – plus many currencies such as £, $ and €